loving adj : feeling or showing love and affection; "loving parents"; "loving glances" [ant: unloving]
- Rhymes: -ʌvɪŋ
- Who or that shows or show love.
- his loving wife
- present participle of love
Loving can refer to
- Love, a range of human emotions
- Loving (novel), a 1945 novel by Henry Green.
- Loving (TV series), an ABC soap opera.
- Loving (film), a 1970 movie directed by Irvin Kershner.
- Loving, New Mexico, a village located in Eddy County, New Mexico.
- Loving County, Texas, the least populous county in the U.S.
- Loving v. Virginia, a 1967 landmark United States Supreme Court case that overturned anti-miscegenation laws.
- Carry On Loving, a 1970 film.
loving in German: Loving
loving in French: Loving
Christian, Christlike, Christly, adoring, affectionate, all-knowing, all-powerful, all-seeing, all-wise, almighty, amatory, amorous, ardent, attached, attentive, benevolent, benign, benignant, bound, boundless, brotherly, careful, caring, cautious, changeless, circumspect, compassionate, conjugal, considerate, cordial, creating, creative, curious, dear, decent, demonstrative, devoted, doting, enamored, erotic, eternal, eternally the same, everlasting, faithful, fervent, filial, fond, fraternal, glorious, good, gracious, hallowed, heedful, highest, holy, human, humane, husbandly, immortal, immutable, impassioned, infatuated, infinite, just, kind, kindhearted, kindly, kindly-disposed, languishing, limitless, lovelorn, lovesick, lovesome, luminous, majestic, making, maternal, melting, merciful, mindful, nice, numinous, omnipotent, omnipresent, omniscient, one, parental, passionate, paternal, permanent, perpetual, radiant, regardful, romantic, sacred, sentimental, shaping, soft, softhearted, solicitous, sovereign, supreme, sympathetic, sympathizing, tender, tenderhearted, thoughtful, timeless, ubiquitous, unbounded, unchanging, undefined, unlimited, uxorious, warm, warmhearted, wifely